| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sokode in November is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 19.69mm (0.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Sokode November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sokode, Togo
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sokode:
- Gaya, Niger - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) NE
- Kandi, Benin - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) NE
- Natitingou, Benin - 150.5 kms (93.5 miles) N
- Parakou, Benin - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) ENE
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 381.4 kms (237 miles) E
- Save, Benin - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SE
- Bohicon, Benin - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) SSE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 269.6 kms (167.6 miles) S
- Lagos, Nigeria - 359.3 kms (223.2 miles) SE
- Cotonou, Benin - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) SSE
- Benin, Benin - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) SSE
- Lome, Togo - 313.4 kms (194.7 miles) S